Re: DM application of Alberto Garcia

Hi!

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 02:27:23PM +0200, Alberto Garcia wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

> Currently, I maintain the packages vagalume, frogr, libspectrum,
> fuse-emulator-utils and co-maintain the package ocrfeeder. I have also
> packaged fuse-emulator, which is in the NEW queue at the moment.

Berto is a long time Debian user. Besides being the upstream author
of vagalume, he has been maintaining the Debian package for 3 years now.
While I have never sponsored vagalume, I have been a happy user :)

I have been sponsoring all his other packages and I am very happy
with the quality of his job. Recently I have uploaded libspectrum,
fuse-emulator-utils and fuse-emulator, all new packages and they
were all perfect.

I am confident Berto has all the needed technical skills to become DM.

Ana