Re: DM application of Pau Garcia i Quiles

OoO En  cette nuit nuageuse  du lundi 21  février 2011, vers  00:34, Pau
Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles@elpauer.org> disait :

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

> Currently, I maintain the packages 'witty' (sponsored by Vincent Bernat) and
> 'libmsn' (sponsored by Sune Vuorela) and I co‐maintain the package 'ace'
> (together with Thomas Girard -my sponsor- and Marek Brudka).

Hi!

I am sponsoring witty since late  2008. This is a quite complex package:
about  20  binary  packages,  ABI  versioning,  close  interaction  with
upstream (most patches get  integrated). The package is well maintained:
bugs get fixed in a timely manner.

Pau is  also an  expert in C++.  I have  kept a mail  from him  where he
explained  me the  Boost  link  interface. I  also  understand that  its
expertise is important for ACE  packaging which is another complex piece
of software.

I strongly recommend to allow Pau to become a DM. Its expertise would be
an important addition to Debian.
--
panic ("No CPUs found.  System halted.\n");
        2.4.3 linux/arch/parisc/kernel/setup.c