DM application of Alberto Garcia

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them. I've also been
a Debian user for more than a decade.

Currently, I maintain the packages vagalume, frogr, libspectrum,
fuse-emulator-utils and co-maintain the package ocrfeeder. I have also
packaged fuse-emulator, which is in the NEW queue at the moment.

My GnuPG key 0x3ED41341 is signed by the following Debian Developers:

Ana Beatriz Guerrero López <ana@ekaia.org>
Nacho Barrientos Arias <chipi@criptonita.com>
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <agi@inittab.org>

(it is also signed with my older DSA key -0x890B15B2- which is in turn
signed by more than 20 DDs)

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention.

Berto