Re: DM application of Cédric Boutillier

Hi,

Le 23/10/2011 18:54, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar a écrit :
> I don't have this problem with other signed messages. So, what's wrong?

The problem is clearly on my side, I now send the signature as an
attachment, it seems to work better.

Le 16/10/2011 06:27, Cédric Boutillier a écrit :

  Even if I can't judge of his packaging skills*, I can say that Cédric
is a dedicated member of the French localization team, he knows how to
interact with Debian resources (e.g. webwml, publicity and other
translation-related VCS). He is attentive to remarks, and is a very
pleasant person to work with, so I cheerfully support his application
(and would do that too if he asked to become a Debian Developer).

* In fact, I recently interacted with Cédric for packaging stuff,
reviewing his proposals to include translations to the
packaging-tutorial package. He shows the same qualities as I knew of
him: he is not only aware aware of packaging work, but also able to
learn how to deal with specific corner cases, and doesn't hesitate to
ask if any doubt.

Regards

David