Re: DM application of Cédric Boutillier

On 16/10/11 at 12:27 +0200, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> I subscribed to debian-devel-announce and debian-devel mailing lists.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages:
> * ruby-ascii85
> * ruby-contest
> * ruby-test-spec
> * ruby-test-unit
> * ruby-ttfunk
> and I co‐maintain the packages:
> * ruby-bluecloth
> * ruby-commandline
> * ruby-hpricot
> inside the Ruby Extras Team.
>
> My GnuPG key 11E149E9 is signed by the Debian Developers Ralf Treinen
> and Stefano Zacchiroli.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.

Hi,

Cédric Boutillier joined the pkg-ruby-extras team in July.  He showed
that he was able to learn our procedures and tools very quickly, and
soon after he joined, his sponsorship requests were just perfect, and
did not require any change.

He has clearly shown interest in helping the team as a whole, instead of
caring for just his packages. More recently, he also started providing
reviews of packages for new team members. His reviews has been very
thorough and always correct.

He has always been very nice to work with.

I really look forward to him becoming a DM.

Lucas