DM application of Christian M. Amsüss, second attempt

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages arandr (which I am upstream of),
visolate, pcb2gcode, opencsg, and am about to finish the openscad
package (#583476; still pending due to license issues which are expected
to be resolved when upstream does the next release).

My GnuPG key D3A4BDE1 is signed by the Debian Developer Gerfried Fuchs.

(When I tried to become a DM in may this year, I still had a 1k key
(8F64B918). The new one is still only present weakly in the web of
trust, but should meet the requirements. It is signed by the old one,
which is far better connected.)

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention.

Regards
Christian M. Amsüss (aka chrysn)

--
Beware paths which narrow future possibilities. Such paths divert you
from infinity into lethal traps.