Re: DM application of Christian M. Amsüss, second attempt

Dear all,

On 10/19/2011 07:20 PM, Christian M. Amsüss wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages arandr (which I am upstream of),
> visolate, pcb2gcode, opencsg, and am about to finish the openscad
> package (#583476; still pending due to license issues which are expected
> to be resolved when upstream does the next release).
I fully support Christian in his intent to become a DM. I sponsored
pcb2gcode and the interaction with him was just fine. The gcode is
about eradicating everything that shall not be copper from electronic
circuit boards -> hardware. It is good for our distro to develop more
towards that direction, so I very much hope for Christain to stay
with us for a long time.

Steffen