Re: AM report for Chow Loong Jin

Hiya,

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 05:30:21PM -0400, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> […]
>     Chow Loong Jin is on the Debian CLI Applications Team, where he has
> maintained banshee (sponsored by Iain Lane). He also maintains libgpod
> (sponsored Iain Lane).
> […]

Oh hey, that's me! Loong Jin is a skilled developer who, like myself, is
an Ubuntu developer doing most of their work in Debian. I'm very pleased
to see people Doing The Right Thing in this way, so kudos :-)

> 5. Recommendation
>     I recommend to accept Chow Loong Jin as a Debian Developer.

I'm bored of sponsoring his packages, so yes: please accept him as soon
as possible ;-)

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]