Re: Adding contributors to collab-maint (was Re: Adding you to collab-maint)

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Kumar Appaiah <a.kumar@alumni.iitm.ac.in> wrote:
>> > I was directed to ask here on the Alioth IRC channel. Could you please
>> > direct me to the way I can request that these people be pemitted to
>> > access collab-maint? Or is it necessary to move the project to an
>> > alternate location on Alioth for non-DDs to access it?
>
> Could I have some update/advice on this?

Long back I requested separate alioth project for festival but
separate space for 2 (or 3) packages at alioth is not worth.
Collab-maint is better place.

Myon should be able to help like we added vasudev quickly via
discussion on IRC. (If collab-maint people need manpower in approving
people, I'm available :))

--
Kartik Mistry
Debian GNU/Linux Developer