Re: Adding you to collab-maint

Dear Debian New Maintainer Team,

I would like to create a request to permit drysdalepete-guest and
texou-guest to access collab-maint in order to assist in the
maintenance of festival and speech-tools. I could not find a way to
submit a ticket from the Alioth website (maybe I didn't look well
enough).

I was directed to ask here on the Alioth IRC channel. Could you please
direct me to the way I can request that these people be pemitted to
access collab-maint? Or is it necessary to move the project to an
alternate location on Alioth for non-DDs to access it?

Thanks.

Kumar
Hi,

Yes I am drysdalepete-guest.
Jean-Philippe is texou-guest.

best regards,
Peter

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Kumar Appaiah <a.kumar@alumni.iitm.ac.in> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 07:37:37AM +1000, Peter Drysdale wrote:
>    Thanks for looking into this.
>
>    I would� be glad to provide any further information or make any other
>    applications to Debian
>    as required.

I'll open a ticket with the Alioth administrators to add you. I
presume you are drysdalepete-guest, would you know what
Jean-Philippe's -guest account is so that I can do this in one shot?

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah