Re: DM application of Anton Gladky

Greetings,

I support this application on the basis of Anton's work on the freecad
package, which I have helped to maintain.  Anton took the initiative to
close two freecad bugs and fix several lintian errors in the alioth
repository.  When I suggested that he make changes to his fixes, he
generally responded within hours, a day at most.

He participates in the debian-science mailing list, and seems to be an
active, capable, responsive, and responsible user-developer of Debian
packages for scientific computing.  Anton is the kind of person that I
would like to work with as a fellow Debian Maintainer.

-Adam

On Sun, 2011-05-15 at 08:56 +0200, Anton Gladky wrote:

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/