Continue NM Application With New Key

Hello Enrico,

I have my new key signed by two DD's now as well as others in the Debian and
Ubuntu community. As for my old key, it doesn't appear anyone else is willing
to sign my old key.

I believe it's going to be much simpler (at least for me) to continue the NM
process with my new key instead of my old key, instead of waiting to meet
someone who's willing to sign my old key.

Could I now continue the NM process with my new key?

This is my new key.
pub   4096R/53C854DF 2011-04-07
      Key fingerprint = 2655 978E A053 D586 597F  E5D6 3FB9 C78A 53C8 54DF
uid                  Andres Mejia <mcitadel@gmail.com>
uid                  Andres Mejia <ceros@xbmc.org>
uid                  Andres Mejia <amejia2@gmu.edu>
uid                  Andres Mejia <andres.mejia1@gmail.com>