Re: DM application of <Nicolas Lopez de Lerma Aymerich>

On 02/05/11 12:05, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
Currently, I maintain the packages <facturlinex2>
My GnuPG key <A227DC92> is signed by the Debian Developer <Jose L.
Redrejo Rodriguez (jredrejo)>.
I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your

I hereby support Nicolas's application to become a Debian Maintainer: I
have been working with him for about 6 months and he's adquired the
needed skills. I've sponsored facturlinex and it's been in a good shape
so I haven't had to request him any modification for the latest uploads.

José L. Redrejo

+1000 i know.... i am not a developer   ... ;)  hehe