how to proceed with my application

Hi!

I am following the new maintainer process to become a Debian developper.
You can see the details of my process here:

https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=anarcat%40koumbit.org

Before christmas (sept. 29th), I answered my application manager (AM)
with my answers for the P&P I set of questions. Since we were both quite
busy at a time, we agreed, in november (26th), to push the application
to after Christmas. After Christmas, I went my to my AM for new
questions, and I haven't heard from him since.

I have tried pinging him again in march (24th) and tried pinging him on
IRC.

I can only assume that Sebastian is very busy and overlooked those
emails, hopefully nothing bad happened there. :)

My question here is: how do I proceed from here? How can we unblock this
process?

Thank you!

A.