Debian Maintainer application for Thomas Krennwallner

Hi all,

I'd like to advocate for Thomas' application [1] as DM. I believe that Thomas
Krennwallner has the technical skills needed to maintain Debian packages. I
support his application to become a Debian maintainer, because he is an expert
in answer set programming (ASP) and definitively the ideal candidate to maintain
a large set of answer set programming packages, which may also required in
future for improved resolvers in tools such as apt. I have found the packages
that I sponsored to date in very good shape right from the start. Working with
him always was a pleasure for me.

Best regards,
Michael

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2011/04/msg00025.html