Re: Advocating David Prévot <david@tilapin.org>

Hi!

Am 18.01.2011 00:04, schrieb Simon Paillard:

>> Auth-Key: nmauth89d7f4e114f2e919439e480f799ca65d
>> Applicant: David Prévot <david@tilapin.org>
>>
>> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).
>>
>> You are encouraged to take questions such as the following into account
>> but you're not limited to answering these:
>>  - How have they contributed to Debian already?
>>  - What do they intend to do for Debian in the future?
>>  - How do they interact with others, such as users and other developers?
> I want to advocate David Prévot as a non-packaging Debian Developer.

Based on his with the publicity team (and from what I saw from the www
team) I support his application.  He does good work, was always polite
and patient (even when he needed to correct the same mistakes of others
repeatedly) and most important:  While trying to learn more still knows
his borders.

Sorry, I have to go now, but IIRC you once said advocation messages
don't need to be long ;)

Best regards,
  Alexander