Re: DM application for Stuart Prescott

On 14 September 2010 22:57, Stuart Prescott <stuart+debian@nanonanonano.net> wrote:
Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer as a step
towards becoming a Debian Developer.
[snip]

I have no hesitations in recommending Stuart as a Debian Maintainer. I have sponsored uploads of his latexdraw package and have found his work to be of a high standard. New releases and fixes for this package have been handled promptly and the packages he asks me to review are of a high standard. In my view Stuart is not only technically competent, but also responsive and helpful.
Alan