DM application for Stuart Prescott

Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer as a step
towards becoming a Debian Developer.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages:

	latexdraw
	jlibeps
	java-imaging-utilities
	pyx
	pyxplot
	spline

and I co‐maintain the package

	rosegarden

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=stuart%2bdebian@nanonanonano.net

Apart from packaging, I am also involved in Debian's IRC presence, actively
providing support to users in #debian. I also maintain the IRC bot "judd" (a
UDD instance for package information and a hardware compatibility database),
regularly curate the factoids of the bot "dpkg" and provide a web search for
dpkg's factoids. I am also one of the ops for #debian.

My GnuPG key 0x71C5D1A8 is signed by the Debian Developers Michael Banck
(azeem), Jo Shields (directhex) and Moray Allan (moray).

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

regards
Stuart Prescott

--
Stuart Prescott                 www.nanoNANOnano.net