Re: DM application for Stuart Prescott

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:57:49 +0100, Stuart Prescott <stuart+debian@nanonanonano.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer as a step
> towards becoming a Debian Developer.

FINALLY,  Its about time!

I've known Stuart for a number of years, at first from the #debian
channel where he now helps us as an operator.  He regularly demonstrates
his knowlege of both debian's policies and philosophies.

I've sponsored many uploads for him.  I rarely find flaws in packages
he's presented to me for review.  In getting his packages ready for
upload, I find him a pleasure to work with as he's both personable and
techinically very proficient.

I've been bugging him for many months to apply for DM or NM, and I can
now without reservation endorse adding him to DM.

stew