Re: AM report for Niels Thykier

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 11:39:08PM -0600, René Mayorga wrote:
> 5. Recommendation
> -----------------
>   I recommend to accept Niels Thykier as a Debian Developer.

I can only second that. I have met Niels at the MiniDebConf in Berlin
and stayed in contact via IRC and email. He is very friendly and
helpful, he knows what he's doing. I've sponsored uploads for him and
would now say, I have no doubt about his competence. I just wanted to
write "he'll be a great asset to Debian" but he already is. Let him in
already! ;)

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de