Re: DM application of Jonathan Yu

On 09/18/2010 04:38 PM, Jonathan Yu wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I am developing libdebctrl (a Debian project, which began in the 2009
> Google Summer of Code). I co-maintain several [1] packages with the Debian Perl
> Group, but have reduced my group involvement as of late to focus on libdebctrl.

I have worked with Jonathan on the Debian Perl Group and I cannot say
anything else about him than good things. He does a great work and
there's nothing to complain about him. I sponsored so many packages of
him that I cannot say a number.

I advocate him to become a DM.

--
Jose Luis Rivas - GPG (old/new): 0xCACAB118 / 0x7C4DF50D
San Cristóbal, Venezuela - http://ghostbar.ath.cx/