Re: Bits from the New Maintainer process

Hi,

thanks for those bits.

Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> (19/03/2010):
>  - NM Committee <nm-committee@nm.debian.org>
>    private list of all AMs who had at least one applicant approved in
>    the last 6 months. Good to discuss problems with your NM.

I've been thinking about this one. I find myself working on stuff by
burst, and it might very well end up with having little time to be an
AM for a while, and then getting back to it a few months later on
(that's basically what happened between Christoph and Ansgar).

I wouldn't want to miss recent discussions on nm-committee@ just
because I took a break too long by a month or two. Maybe we could
think about expanding those 6 months?

Mraw,
KiBi.