Resigning as FD

Hi folks,

I announced this to my co-frontdesk members a few days ago, but forgot
to mention it here:

I'm hereby resigning from frontdesk. This is no big loss, since I never
really did a lot of frontdesk work; in fact, the last significant thing
I did that involved frontdesk work was drive over to the Linuxhotel in
Essen for the NM meeting; and before that, it had been since debconf9.
So my stepping down is just a matter of making reality and theory

I won't be resigning as AM just yet, even if I'm not actively NMing
currently; depending on the outcome of the DPL election, I may or may
not take on another NM candidate.

trying to fool the system.