Re: GPG key signing coordination moved to wiki.debian.org

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> Well, it is a matter of finding someone that can sign your key, right?
> If there is a list of "offering" people the "in need" guy should first
> mail them; if that fail the real question is «which place can help the
> guy most in finding someone that can sign his/her key?». Assuming that
> the request is scarce enough, I believe -devel has a good change of
> finding someone. -private is good too, but the guy can't see the mail
> and can believe it got lost.

I think either -project or -newmaint would be the mailing list where this
is on-topic.  -devel is supposed to be about technical issues, not a
general discussion list (as much as it often turns into one), and -private
traffic should probably be kept relatively limited.