Re: GPG key signing coordination moved to wiki.debian.org

Hello,

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 11:07:51PM +0100, Christoph Berg wrote:
> I have moved the old php-driven gpg coordination pages to the Debian
> wiki, where they are edited much more easily:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning
> http://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Offers
> http://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Need

all the links associated to people and places are gone. Was that
on purpose?

Also, please do not forget that someone should continue to answer
on gpg-coord@nm.debian.org. This is the address where people inquire
when they cannot find a dd on the publicly available pages. I am
not doing it any longer as I resigned two weeks ago. Please remove
me from that mail alias, once you are at it.

Good luck -Ralf.