Re: "Waiting for DAM" - can I do something to progress?

Hi Iustin

> During all my NM process, I felt like I can very much influence the
> process - answer faster, answer better and I progress. So it was much
> better than I feared, based on urban legends.
>
> However, I'm now "Waiting for DAM" for a couple of weeks and I wonder
> what happens now. Is it just waiting for someone to have time to do this
> processing? Or is it there something more (like a hidden patience
> test :)?
>
> I know that some people waited for many months at this stage, so I
> shouldn't complain… In any case,
> http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step7 only says that there is a
> completeness check of the report, and thus I'm confused.
Heh, you can't write this email after waiting in the DAM queue for 2 weeks ...
you should be rejected for this. :P

Nah seriously, just wait a little longer. I actually don't thing it's such a
bad idea that people wait a little to show that they really show interest and
that it's not a temporary thing (nothing to do with you).

Cheers
Steffen