"Waiting for DAM" - can I do something to progress?

Hi all,

During all my NM process, I felt like I can very much influence the
process - answer faster, answer better and I progress. So it was much
better than I feared, based on urban legends.

However, I'm now "Waiting for DAM" for a couple of weeks and I wonder
what happens now. Is it just waiting for someone to have time to do this
processing? Or is it there something more (like a hidden patience
test :)?

I know that some people waited for many months at this stage, so I
shouldn't complain… In any case,
http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step7 only says that there is a
completeness check of the report, and thus I'm confused.

thanks,
iustin (wishing for a holiday present)