AM report for Albert Huang <albert@csail.mit.edu>

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Albert
   Last name:       Huang
   Key fingerprint: F9F8 6E60 FB2C 0EA4 22BF  025F 9C10 DDE4 C6A2 EB7E
   Account:         ash
   Forward email:   ashuang@alum.mit.edu

   ID check passed, key signed by 1 existing developers.

   Output from keycheck.sh:

   Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
   Receiving and checking key
   gpg: requesting key C6A2EB7E from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
   pub   1024D/C6A2EB7E 2005-04-10
         Key fingerprint = F9F8 6E60 FB2C 0EA4 22BF  025F 9C10 DDE4 C6A2 EB7E
   uid                  Albert Huang <albert@csail.mit.edu>
   sig!         1B352C01 2005-04-11  Chris Hanson <cph@csail.mit.edu>
   sig!3        C6A2EB7E 2005-04-10  Albert Huang <albert@csail.mit.edu>
   sub   1024g/C2B24A24 2005-04-10
   sig!         C6A2EB7E 2005-04-10  Albert Huang <albert@csail.mit.edu>

   Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.  Good!
   Check for key expire stuff
   Valid "e" flag on key 0x9C10DDE4C6A2EB7E, no expiration
   Valid "s" flag on key 0x9C10DDE4C6A2EB7E, no expiration

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:

   I just completed my PhD here at the MIT Computer Science and AI Lab
   (CSAIL), where my research focus is on algorithms for autonomous
   vehicles.  I will soon start a post-doc here to continue my research.
   Briefly, I've dabbled around with GNU/Linux since around 1997, and
   started releasing my own free software packages about 5 years ago.  It's
   great to be part of a community where everyone contributes and helps
   each other out.  As a scientist and engineer, it's also quite nice to
   have full access to the entirety of a system so that I can examine,
   understand, and modify any part when necessary.

   My primary goal in volunteering with Debian is to help improve the
   packaging of software for scientific computing and robotics research.
   Currently, I co-maintain pybluez (of which I'm the upstream author) with
   the pkg-bluetooth team and framewave with the pkg-scicomp team.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
   Albert has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Albert committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.