AM Report for Albin Tonnerre

Public AM Report for Albin Tonnerre <albin.tonnerre@gmail.com>

1. ID & Account data
====================

    First Name:		    Albin
    Last Name:		    Tonnerre
    Key Fingerprint:	5732 F0C3 9990 89EE C643  F065 1106 F200 5BB6 E4A5

    ID check passed, key signed by 2 existing developers:

    Output of keycheck.sh
    ----------------------

    Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
    Receiving and checking key
    gpg: requesting key 5BB6E4A5 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
    pub   4096R/5BB6E4A5 2009-05-10
          Key fingerprint = 5732 F0C3 9990 89EE C643  F065 1106 F200 5BB6 E4A5
    uid                  Albin Tonnerre <lutin@ubuntu.com>
    sig!         85C79389 2009-07-11  Damien Raude-Morvan (Mail) <drazzib@drazzib.com>
    sig!3        F2AC729A 2009-07-12  Rapha�l Hertzog <raphael@ouaza.com>
    sig!3        5BB6E4A5 2009-05-10  Albin Tonnerre <lutin@ubuntu.com>
    uid                  Albin Tonnerre <albin.tonnerre@gmail.com>
    uid                  Albin Tonnerre <albin.tonnerre@insa-rennes.fr>
    sig!         85C79389 2009-07-11  Damien Raude-Morvan (Mail) <drazzib@drazzib.com>
    sig!3        F2AC729A 2009-07-12  Rapha�l Hertzog <raphael@ouaza.com>
    sig!3        5BB6E4A5 2009-05-10  Albin Tonnerre <lutin@ubuntu.com>
    sub   4096g/79D04360 2009-05-10
    sig!         5BB6E4A5 2009-05-10  Albin Tonnerre <lutin@ubuntu.com>

    12 signatures not checked due to missing keys
    Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.  Good!
    Check for key expire stuff
    Valid "e" flag on key 0x1106F2005BB6E4A5, no expiration
    Valid "s" flag on key 0x1106F2005BB6E4A5, no expiration

2. Background
=============

    As you may have noticed, my name is Albin Tonnerre. I'm 21, and studying
    electronics and computer engineering in Rennes, France.  I've discovered and
    started using Linux when I entered the engineering school, about 4 years ago.
    At the time my computer was so desperatly slow I tries Linux to see how things
    would work on this machine.

    It apparently worked out pretty well, since I started getting involved in Ubuntu
    some months later, mainly with packaging, and became Ubuntu developer about 2
    years ago. My focus has mostly been on QA, like fixing FTBFSs or making sure
    RC-critical bugs fixed in debian were getting correctly integrated in Ubuntu.

    Being an e17 user since about the time I've been using linux, I was also
    maintaining a third-party repository providing e17-related packages. About a
    year and a half ago, I started using Debian on my laptop and decided to work
    towards getting e17 and related packages in Debian. Among other things, I also
    noticed that a large part of the work I was doing in Ubuntu could be done in
    Debian just as well, so I decied to get involved in Debian. So for now, my main
    interest in Debian is mostly maintaining e17-related packages and keep doing QA
    work, although I've haven't been able to dedicate as much as I wanted to the
    latter.

3. Philosophy & Procedures
==========================

    Albin has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures, and
    answered all my questions regarding the social contract, DFSG, etc correctly and
    succinctly. Albin has committed to uphold the SC and DFSG in his Debian work,
    and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks & Skills
=================

    Albin currently maintains the e17 packages within Debian, alongside the
    Pkg-e team, of which he is one of the Administrators.
    Albin currently (co-)maintains 15 packages within Debian, and has one QA
    upload for intercal listed.
    Albin answered all my Tasks and Skills questions well, with only minor
    prompting.

5. Reccomendation

    Albin has worked solidly through his NM process, and I've been happy with
    his work at all steps along the way.

    I fully reccomend to accept Albin Tonnerre as a Debian Developer