Direct Source Network | Expat Jobs Announcements

Hi There,

Just a quick update to let you know that Direct Source Network is working closely with several companies who are actively recruiting right now.

Sectors & Locations:

Telecoms | South Pacific, Telecoms | Asia, China, Telecoms | Caribbean & South America

  Software House | The Netherlands, China, USA

Management Consultancy | UK, The Netherlands, USA

Today there are C-Level and Senior Management Expat assignment opportunities in the following functions: Financial, Technology / IT, Commercial, Sales & Business Development Human Resources, Operations, Engineering

For more information, visit the Direct Source Network main Jobs Pages.

Shaping up for 2010

Over the last few weeks we've been speaking with several new and existing companies who are in the process of planning their Hiring schedule for 2010.

I am delight to say that Direct Source Network will be working closely with them to resource suitable headcount into the New Year.

To be kept up today with these opportunities as they arise, I'd suggest that you Subscribe to our Expat Jobs Blog or RSS Feed

PLEASE, if you have Friends or Colleagues who are in the job market now (or might be looking for a new opportunity soon), please forward this mail onto them.

In the meantime, we look forward to communicating with you going forward.

Best Regards,

Make A Free Website At WebStarts.com