Re: Debian Maintainer application for Cristian Greco

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 21:00:33 +0100, Cristian Greco wrote:

> this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.

> Currently, I maintain a number of BitTorrent related packages (deluge,
> qbittorrent, libtorrent-rasterbar) and some small utilities (pacpl, mz,
> icecream). I co‐maintain geeqie, hostname and some other packages within
> the Debian Forensics team (sleuthkit, libewf).

I hereby support Cristian's application as a Debian Maintainer.

I've been working together with him for quite some time, first on
some perl packages withing the Debian Perl Group
(libaudio-{musepack,wma}-perl) and later as his sponsor for pacpl.

His packages were always in good shape, and I've upload the last few
versions of pacpl without any changes. Therefore I'm confident that
he will maintain them in a good way in the future as a DM too.

Besides his technical skills it was always nice to work together with
Cristian, he has been friendly, responsive and quick in all our
interactions.

Cheers,
gregor

--