Re: DM application for Xavier Vello

On Wednesday 04 November 2009 00:49:44 Xavier Vello wrote:
> Hello
>
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer,
> <http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.

I would like to advocate Xavier Vello for DM. I have been reviewing much of
his work over the last year/year and a half, which have been of a usually high
quality.

I am confident that he will be a good Debian Maintainer, and I have hopes that
he some time in the future also will become a good Debian Developer.

Xavier has been away for some months over the spring/summer. I was about to
advocate him before going away, but we agreed to wait until he was back.
That's a little more than a month ago, and he has used the last month to show
that he is still doing high quality work.

I can confirm his involvement in both Debian and upstream KDE.

So, let's get Xavier for DM.

/Sune
--
How could I do for telnetting to a cable from the control panel menu inside
Excel?

First you either never have to mount the kernel, or must save on the 6X
ethernet wordprocessor to a case over a driver to log from the desktop.