Debian Maintainer application for Cristian Greco

Hi,

this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.

I have read the following documents

- Social Contract
  <URL:http://www.debian.org/social_contract>
- Debian Free Software Guidelines
  <URL:http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines>
- Debian Machine Usage Policy
  <URL:http://www.debian.org/devel/dmup>

and hereby agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain a number of BitTorrent related packages (deluge,
qbittorrent, libtorrent-rasterbar) and some small utilities (pacpl, mz,
icecream). I co‐maintain geeqie, hostname and some other packages within
the Debian Forensics team (sleuthkit, libewf). My QA page(s):

  <URL:http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=cristian@regolo.cc>
  <URL:http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=cristian.debian@gmail.com>

My GnuPG key 0xCF4D32E4 is signed by the DD Filippo Giunchedi (filippo).

Thanks,
--
Cristian Greco
GPG key ID: 0xCF4D32E4 (old: 0x0C095825)