Debian Maintainer application for Cristian Greco

this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer

I have read the following documents

- Social Contract
- Debian Free Software Guidelines
- Debian Machine Usage Policy

and hereby agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain a number of BitTorrent related packages (deluge,
qbittorrent, libtorrent-rasterbar) and some small utilities (pacpl, mz,
icecream). I co‐maintain geeqie, hostname and some other packages within
the Debian Forensics team (sleuthkit, libewf). My QA page(s):

My GnuPG key 0xCF4D32E4 is signed by the DD Filippo Giunchedi (filippo).

Cristian Greco
GPG key ID: 0xCF4D32E4 (old: 0x0C095825)