DM application for Xavier Vello

Hello

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer,
<http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines
and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

My GnuPG key B63A3AD9 is signed by the Debian Developer Nicolas Boullis.

I am a member of the pkg-kde team since october 2009. and co-maintain three
packages :
  - konq-plugins : migration to KDE4 and several fixes
  - palapeli : new package
  - rsibreak : polishing and new upstream versions
plus various fixes/improvements to kde core packages.

I also contribute to the KDE project and have good relations with all three
packages' upstream.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.
Thanks for your attention.
--
Xavier Vello