Re: Adrian Perez's DM Application

Hi,

sorry for not replying to the original message but I am not subscribed
to the list. I fully support Adrians's application. Adrian is currently
working on 2 packages (azureus and swt-gtk) in the pkg-java group.
Considering that he is living in Cuba and he probably cannot get a visa
for attending DebConf10 (even if we pay the travel costs) I strongly
recommend getting him into our community. His packaging skills are up to
what is expected from a Debian developer.

Cheers,
Torsten