Adrian Perez's DM Application

Hello list.
Well, regardless of the Identification issues (discused below), I've
been encouraged to apply as a DM according to
http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers.
I have read the Social Contract, Debian FSGLs, and DMUP, which are the
required ones to the process (although I have read also the
debian-policy, the java-policy, new-maintainers guide, developers
reference, etc. since that are required to the DD application I've
entered to).
Currently, I have been working only with two packages, since they were
non-trivial to maintain:

* swt-gtk (standard widget toolkit java library from eclipse).
* azureus (bittorrent client, also known as vuze).

Given the fact I live in Cuba, I have no DD nearby, so it can sign my
pgp key (ID: 8a9a3084), as you may be aware by now, by the contents of
the lists, the gpg-coord page and the like. Here in the lists, I've been
recommended to meet Maykel Moya (his key is signed by several DDs) and
cross-sign with him, which I did. That was the closest thing I got for
the identification step. Recalling that is pointed that sometimes is
enough to have the identification by someone well connected to the web
of trust, I think maykel is, and I'm willing to give any other sort of
identification proof if you ask. What I can't do, is bring a DD here by
myself ;).
That said, I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for
your attention.
--
Best regards,
Adrian Perez <adrianperez.deb@gmail.com>