Cuban prospective DD can't acomplish NM identification

Hello list.

My name is Adrian Perez, and since months ago, I've managed to get the
time to contribute to debian as a maintainer.
The first issue I found it's that my country wasn't listed on the
gpg-coord page, thanks to the contact with Ralf Treinen that got fixed;
but as you may see I was able to submit my request long time after my
intentions were to.
Regardless, I live in Cuba and - correct me if I'm wrong - I'm the first
Cuban ever to try to enter the process, as a consequence there's no DD
here which could sign my gpg key. They also seem no plans of anyone or
the D foundation to visit this country soon; so I'm stuck, and writing
here for alternatives. I've been sugested by my advocate and by Wouter
Verhelst to enter the process, where alternatives could be found. So, I
registered in the NM web app, please tell me if I did wrong, now my
advocate is planning to answer the questions before - or maybe during -
weekend.
I know this isn't the place, but I'm the current maintainer of swt-gtk
and azureus packages, and part of the Debian java team. I'm also
reviewing the jigsaw project which will make packaging java apps easier
for debian and linux in general.
So, I though was worth to tell the list about my situation, since I knew
identification would be hard, but I didn't manage to see how hard.

--
Best regards,
Adrian Perez <adrianperez.deb@gmail.com>