AM report for Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org>

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Vagrant
   Last name:       Cascadian
   Key fingerprint: 4096R/E3BF6C78 093E 70A1 D8CF 9802 59EB  E043 0304 2BF0 E3BF 6C78
   Account:         vagrant
   Forward email:   vagrant@freegeek.org

   ID check passed, key signed by 2 existing developers:

   sig!         797EBFAB 2009-07-23  Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.com>
   sig!         2861A790 2009-07-23  Micah Anderson <micah@riseup.net>

   Output from keycheck.sh:

   Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
   Receiving and checking key
   gpg: requesting key E3BF6C78 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
   pub   4096R/E3BF6C78 2009-07-07 [expires: 2012-07-25]
         Key fingerprint = 093E 70A1 D8CF 9802 59EB  E043 0304 2BF0 E3BF 6C78
   uid                  Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org>
   sig!         797EBFAB 2009-07-23  Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.com>
   sig!         2861A790 2009-07-23  Micah Anderson <micah@riseup.net>
   sig!3        E3BF6C78 2009-07-26  Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org>
   sig!3        E3BF6C78 2009-07-07  Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org>
   sub   4096R/59A45C4F 2009-07-07 [expires: 2019-07-05]
   sig!         E3BF6C78 2009-07-07  Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org>

   3 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.  Good!
   Check for key expire stuff
   Valid "e" flag on key 0x03042BF0E3BF6C78, expires Thu Jul 26 01:06:09 2012, OK!
   Valid "s" flag on key 0x03042BF0E3BF6C78, expires Thu Jul 26 01:06:09 2012, OK!

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:

   I live in Cascadia, contributing to free software in my free time.
   the bulk of my current contributions to Debian include maintenance
   and upstream development of LTSP and simple-cdd. i've been involved
   with Freegeek since 2000, where old computers are refurbished and
   revitalized with free software, and even older computers are retired
   in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.

   When i'm not frantically typing at a keyboard, chances are i'm
   getting thrown around, having my arm twisted, and learning how to
   briefly fly, roll, and come back for more again and again (a.k.a.
   Aikido).

   Google says:
   Activity in Debian since at least 2004. He has recently been featured
   in a newspaper interview (in Spanish) covering some of his work on
   LTSP and Debian: http://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=457261

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Vagrant has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract, DFSG, NMUs,
   etc.  in a good way. Vagrant committed to uphold the SC and DFSG in
   his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

   A search for Vagrant in the BTS shows a lot of good activity, so I
   did not consider it necessary to ask questions about the BTS:
   http://merkel.debian.org/~don/cgi/search.cgi?phrase=Vagrant&search=search&skip=0&order_field=&order_operator=STRA&max_results=10

4. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
   Vagrant has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   Vagrant is DM maintainer of several LTSP packages, simple-cdd and
   some debian-edu packages.
   All packages are in good shape.
   Vagrant has a large record of technical work in Debian, some of
   which I have extracted using this procedure:
     http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2009/07/msg00037.html
   and published the results here:
     http://people.debian.org/~enrico/2009-07/vagrant.txt

   I recommend to accept Vagrant as a Debian Developer.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>