Re: Notes from the NM AM FD DAM BOF

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 05:18:50PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:

> AM/NM tools
>  - ddportfolio
>  - aggregate list of changelog entries with the person's name sorted by descending time?

 1. ssh lintian.debian.org
 2. ~enrico/bin/minechangelogs "Wouter Verhelst" "wouter@grep.be" "wouter@debian.org"

It's a first prototype, and I find it quite exciting.

It can be improved to have a switch to make it case insensitive or make
it use regexps, and it can be rewritten to use the changes list archives
or some other dataset that includes packages removed from the archive;
you don't have to wait for me to do it ;)

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>