Re: AM report for Ryan Niebur <ryanryan52@gmail.com>

On 13:03 Sun 28 Jun     , Enrico Zini wrote:
> 4. Tasks and Skills
>    all sorts of people). I'll avoid copying and pasting here his large
>    DDPO page: http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ryanryan52%40gmail.com&comaint=yes
>    I have checked ack-grep, apt-listbugs, crip, inosync,
>    libbackgroundrb-ruby, mergelog, storebackup and xli and they are all
>    in good shape.
>    Ryan also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems.
>    I did not bother asking him to create patches for RC bugs because I
>    judged that he has fixed more than enough already in the past and I
>    did not want to make him waste unnecessary time.
>
> 5. Recommendation
>    I recommend to accept Ryan as a Debian Developer.

Seconded.

He is a well known member of the perl team, doing a lot of work and sharing with
others his exeperiences. He has a very good knowledge and skills about debian
packaging and procedures. So I fully second this recommendation.

Greetings,
--
  ,''`.  ** Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>
 : :' :  ** Research Engineer