Re: AM report for Ryan Niebur <ryanryan52@gmail.com>

Enrico Zini dijo [Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 01:03:50PM +0200]:
> Hello,
>
> 1. Identification & Account Data
> --------------------------------
>    First name:      Ryan
>    Last name:       Niebur
> (...)
> 3. Philosophy and Procedures
> -----------------------------
>    Ryan has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
>    and answered all my questions about the social contract,
>    DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Ryan committed to uphold the SC and
>    DFSG in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.
>
> 4. Tasks and Skills
>    all sorts of people). I'll avoid copying and pasting here his large
>    DDPO page: http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ryanryan52%40gmail.com&comaint=yes
>    I have checked ack-grep, apt-listbugs, crip, inosync,
>    libbackgroundrb-ruby, mergelog, storebackup and xli and they are all
>    in good shape.
>    Ryan also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems.
>    I did not bother asking him to create patches for RC bugs because I
>    judged that he has fixed more than enough already in the past and I
>    did not want to make him waste unnecessary time.
>
> 5. Recommendation
>    I recommend to accept Ryan as a Debian Developer.

I completely second this recommendation and hope Ryan's account is
promptly created. He is a very active and communicative member of the
Perl and Ruby teams, and will become an important asset to Debian1

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244