Re: Problems becoming an advocate

On 29 Mar 2009, at 1:55 pm, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:

Peter Palfrader wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Tim Cutts wrote:

I am having PGP problems as well, though.

What's the status here?

The recommendation mail was received at recommend@nm.d.o, but it was not accepted automatically - I'm not sure why, as this process worked well for other people during the last weeks. I've verified the signature manually and updated
the entry in the NM database.

I tend to read and respond to email using Apple Mail on Mac OS X, and a Darwin build of GPG. Is it possible that it's doing something subtle with the signatures that the automated scripts don't like?

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.