Re: Why 0 new developer? (Re: NM Report for Week Ending 15 Mar 2009)

Another question Patrick,

Real example:
More then year ago I applied to become Debian developer. After some
time I got answer that rule has change and I need to maintain at least
to packages and I should wait for 1 year.
My question is: Why should I come after 1 year again?
I continue to maintain my 2 packages, I do not try any more to become
debian developer and I want to become maintainer just not to ask
always someone else to upload packages for me. I do not have too much
time, and since process takes long time, I will may be decide to
rather disturb always someone else to upload the latest version of my
packages rather then to answer another question I got during my
application processing. It is not optimal, but "I do not like
processes" :)

best regards

Dodo