DM application for Felix Zielcke

Hello,

i want to become a Debian Maintainer. I'm currently co-maintaining the
grub and grub2 packages with Robert Millan but I think for the state of
the packages it would be nice if I could do uploads too.

I have read and agree to the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software
Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage Policy.
My GPG key 0xD82FB9C8 is signed by one DD: Florian Ernst.

--
Felix Zielcke