Re: DM application for Marcelo Jorge Vieira

hi Martin,

> Before I became a DD, I started working on the xdebug package. When I contacted
> my sponsor regarding it, he put me in touch with Marcelo, who was also working
> on the package, seperately. I don't actually know what happened here, and tried
> on multiple occasions to try and contact Marcelo about working together,
> however, I never recieved any responses.
>
> This isn't an objection, just a note. CC'd to Francois, who was the sponsor at
> the time incase he wants to chip in on this.

My mail server has been presenting many problems,
which I'm working to fix.

I'm sorry if I didn't answer, I didn't receive an email directly;
I only received the CC'd by Francois and replied to it,
but now I am not sure it reached you two (copy bellow).

Cheers,

;-------