Re: DM application for Jonathan Wiltshire

On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 01:44 +0000, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:

> I am CC-ing my previous sponsors for their comments. With their kind
> assistance I have the following packages in or waiting to enter the
> archive:
>  * copher
>  * whohas

Like KiBi I haven't had lots of interaction with Jonathan, but where I
have he has been promising; he is a pleasure to work with, works well
with upstreams, asks the right questions, works well with bug reporters
and so on. I haven't quite seen enough to advocate him for DM yet,
however I'd definitely like to see him get more involved in Debian. I'd
definitely encourage him to strongly consider applying for NM at some
point.

--
bye,
pabs