Re: DM application for Jonathan Wiltshire

(Please people watch out the typo in Reply-To. Jonathan, it's usual to
ask in the body of the mail to be Cc'd on replies, see
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct, you'd avoid such
typos ;))

Jonathan Wiltshire <debian@jwiltshire.org.uk> (18/01/2009):
> Hi

Hello,

> I am CC-ing my previous sponsors for their comments. With their kind
> assistance I have the following packages in or waiting to enter the
> archive:
>  * adtool

unfortunately, I've only sponsored adtool once (probably twice by the
end of the weekend), so it's a bit hard to tell right now. What I've
seen sounds promising, so I'm not going to object to his application at
least. ;)

Mraw,
KiBi.