DM application for Jonathan Wiltshire

Hi

I would like to apply for Debian Maintainer status, as a first step
before starting the full NM process.

I have read and agree to abide by the Social Contract, DFSG and Machine
Usage Policies.

I am CC-ing my previous sponsors for their comments. With their kind
assistance I have the following packages in or waiting to enter the
archive:
 * adtool
 * copher
 * gnome-gpg
 * gxemul (with fixes in testing)
 * replaceit
 * webcpp
 * whohas
 * backintime (awaiting sponsorship)
 * rednotebook (awaiting sponsorship)

My GPG key 0xDB800B52 is already signed by Chris Lamb (lamby) and is
awaiting signing by Philip Hands (philh). The public key is attached.

I do intend to enter NM in the near future, but while I'm still deciding
where I fit in to this huge project, DM will take some load off my
sponsors.

Regards,

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52