Re: DM application for Martin-Éric Racine

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 07:16:48PM +0200, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:

> > I am not amused by this self-appraisal. You have been criticized more
> > than once. I'm sure I'm not the only one to remember the "chmod u+s
> > cups-pdf" desaster. That's not a show-stopper for any future Debian
> > involvement, but the above indicates that you haven't learned much
> > since then.

> I'll ignore your lack of amusement and your digging up of the severely
> deprecated CUPS-PDF event.

> Instead, I'd like you to focus on substantiating how my application
> allegedly indicates what you consider that I haven't learned since
> then, which would be far more constructive for everyone involved.

The thread for your previous application is here:

	http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2007/11/msg00174.html

It'd be good if you could at least address what's changed between then
and now and why you feel that the concerns that existed then no longer
exist.