Re: DM application for Martin-Éric Racine

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
> Re: Martin-Éric Racine 2009-01-03 <[🔎] 11fae7c70901030327q5e96d543te6aa4c0592039695@mail.gmail.com>
>> I have been maintaining Debian packages since 2003, where I have often
>> been praised for the high quality of my packaging (especially for the
>> clean repackaging of packages I have adopted) and for my proactive
>> interactions with upstream authors.
>
> I am not amused by this self-appraisal. You have been criticized more
> than once. I'm sure I'm not the only one to remember the "chmod u+s
> cups-pdf" desaster. That's not a show-stopper for any future Debian
> involvement, but the above indicates that you haven't learned much
> since then.

I'll ignore your lack of amusement and your digging up of the severely
deprecated CUPS-PDF event.

Instead, I'd like you to focus on substantiating how my application
allegedly indicates what you consider that I haven't learned since
then, which would be far more constructive for everyone involved.

Martin-Éric